Old 11-04-2008, 09:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Blc Orange Nugget 'Kadoka' X LC Rojo 'Carson's'

That's a very interesting flower. Love the colors. One of those hybrids that
did just what its maker intended, probably.

Great series, Gary.

Diana

"Ray B" wrote in message
Really nice, Gary. The hybrid, by the way. is Thwaitesara East Texas
Sunset

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
I saved this plant from a near disaster. It's one of those problems of
vertical growing. A heavy basket got knocked down right on top of this
plant. I picked up the pieces and started over. It's beginning to come
back.
Gary