Old 11-04-2008, 08:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
kathy[_3_] kathy[_3_] is offline

Default Frogs

Fun!
Reminds me when we set up tadpole nurseries in all
the second grade classrooms to save a population
of eggs and taddies and canoodling adults who had
chosen a pool cover for their nursery. Was wild.

Neatest thing was the day I came in to take care of
the tank and the kids told me there was a fish in amongst
the tadpoles. Are you sure? Sure enough, a tiny fish was
swimming in the tank. I figure he came in, as an egg, on
the anacharis I bought for the tank. We named him Egghead
and when the baby froglets were released he came home
to live in my son's tank.

k :-)