Old 12-04-2008, 07:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Arborvitae keep dying

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

Billy wrote:

And that brings up the treatment you gave one poster in rec.gardens by
the name of Christian.
------------

From: Christian
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Subject: I would like some feedback..
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 06:42:31 -0700 (PDT)

Christian wrote:
I own a business "Professional Pond Maintenance and Fish Care".

Sherwindu responded:

(not me, read ahead)

That's your first untruth... you *operate* a business.... you don't
own a business until your IRS return doesn't show you're operating at
a loss.

I'm not here to promote my business.

That's your second untruth.

I'm wanting to get any and all feedback, positive or negative,
on a website I designed recently to go with it. I advertise locally
and direct folks to my site for more information.

Here is the link:http://allyoudoisfeedthefish.net/index.html

What do you think of the basic design?
Can you read it easily?
Ads or no ads?

I'm thinking people here are close to my target audience, being that
garden lovers usually like ponds even if they don't personally have
one.

Thank You,
Christian

Before you criticize anyone on this forum for not getting their facts
right,
you should check yours first. The email you claim came from me in fact
came from: Sheldon . OK, Sheldon sounds
a little like Sherwin, but really, are you getting senile, or
something?
Sheldon's
reply was obviously an attack on Christians, so he must be a Zionist.

Leave it to you to bring politics into our gardening group.

Your treatment of a poster reflects on all of us if we don't distance
ourselves from your actions.

You and your friend Charlie are both idiots.

But divinely inspired idiots.

Is that supposed to make you any less of an idiot?

Sherwin

-

I try to help people with gardening questions, while you and your pal
Charlie
like
to poke fun at them, or go off on tirades about politics. Take your
comments
over to rec.punsters (if not existing, why not start it up?) or
rec.politics. Keep
rec.gardens for the gardening issues and stop trying to show how
clever
you
both are.

Sherwin

Sheldon in deed was the author of that little dialogue. I can't imagine
why I would have thought you would have written such a vile, bigoted,
vindictive, whacked-out, piece of filth like that. Thanks for ratting
him out;-) Now you can get back to designing your new settlement in the
"occupied" West Bank.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/