Old 12-04-2008, 07:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Help please - can I rescue this cactus ?

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

I strongly applaud the cactus' right to defend itself. That
said, what vengeance might they meet out to enigma, their
captor of 25 years, for the agony of the cold and damp? I'm
sure they are planning their retribution as we speak. I
think it is enigma who is going to get skewed;-)

well, they are taking over the available plant light space...
& there are a couple that are *daring* me to attempt
repotting...
but they're so pretty in bloom.
lee

Thinkin' of gettin' me a prickely pear. Local CSA has a hundred foot row
of the planted in good ol' Sonoma County clay.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/