Old 12-04-2008, 03:29 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] JustinJWhite@gmail.com is offline

Default Pennington Smart seed

On Mar 28, 5:54*pm, "Keith Corwell" wrote:
Has anybody use the NEW Pennington Smart Seed ?
I need to do some over seeding

Keith,

I used put out 4 20# bags of the Smart Seed tall fescue on my lawn
earlier this spring and I am extremely impressed with the results. In
the past I have been very loyal to The Rebels tall fescue and I will
say that this is a nicer looking turf. Here is a website with some
info on the coating that makes this seed unique:

http://www.mycorrhizae.com/index.php?cid=386