Old 13-04-2008, 07:14 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Uh-oh

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

How many homeowners and non-homeowners are not privy with an adequate amount
of acreage, adequate soil, and adequate water supply to grow an adequate
garden in the U.S.?

How about the remaining countries of this earth?
--
Dave

That isn't the point. There is also the possibility of joining a
community gardens, or renting a small area where you can garden, or
subscribing to a Community Supported Agriculture participant. I am
receiving free range eggs with the promise to share my meager garden's
bounty. The point is to maximize what you have, whether it is 12,000 sq.
ft. to support a family of three or a pot of parsley, it is all
important.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/