Old 13-04-2008, 02:25 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default Apple Tree

"Big Duke" wrote in message
Hi all,
We would like to plant some apple trees in our back yard. Our local Home
Depot & Lowes store has some dwarf trees for sale, The trees are about 5
ft tall & look pretty much just like twigs. My question is does anyone
know how long trees like this will take to grow & produce fruit? Thanks
for reading my post.
Big Duke

We were surprised at how big our dwarf fruit trees got. And we were told to
plant 10' apart - that turned out to be too close.