Old 13-04-2008, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Garden Labeling advice please

On 13/4/08 08:20, in article , "jay jay"
wrote:

[ I'd go for lead labels and 'scratch'
what you want onto those. Many places sell them and they're both
attractive ]

I would love to get hold of some lead labels, or lead sheets,
preferably to buy online. I've tried googling but not had any luck.
If you could give me some places, that would be great.

Typing in lead plant labels produced
http://www.thecedartree.co.uk/orname...d_planters.htm

If you try to buy lead sheet you could probably get it from a builder's
merchant or an old-fashioned ironmonger. I got some from the latter but
it's probably too thick and heavy to be used for plant labels.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk