Old 13-04-2008, 08:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default flax Plant

joevan wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:26:12 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Bob Williams" wrote ...
When I planted this puppy 2 years ago I was told it is "Slow Growing"
It has about quadrupled in size in 2 years.

I hope you never want to remove it Bob, the roots are like iron.

Its easy if you have a Case or John Deere backhoe.

OH-OH!
I may be in big trouble.
Because if it continues to grow at this rate, I will HAVE to divide it
or it will take over my back garden.
Maybe I should divide it NOW while it is manageable.
Thanks for the tip, Bob and Joe
Bob Williams