Old 14-04-2008, 12:33 AM
andyc123 andyc123 is offline
Registered User

Smile General Wildlife Site with gardening content

Hi all,

We have recently launched a new wildlife website and have some coverage of gardening which we wish to continually extend. Our launch has features on wildlflower meadows, and on our columnist's well established wildlife garden. We also have a gardening for wildlife 'How to...' although I imagine that most of you know far more than us on this matter!

Please have a look at our site and let us know what you think.

www.gbwildlife.co.uk

Thanks

Andrew