Old 14-04-2008, 12:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default flax Plant

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
When I planted this puppy 2 years ago I was told it is "Slow Growing"
It has about quadrupled in size in 2 years.
Bob

But isn't this the 'New Zealand' flax or something of that ilk?

It's not a flax plant as I know it - a linum.

Mary

Yes!
I think that is what the Nurseryman called it. A New Zealand Flax Plant.
It also comes in a slower growing variety with variegated green/yellow
leaves. I have one of those too. I'll send it along later.
Bob