Old 14-04-2008, 03:46 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Frogs

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:27:54 EDT, Pond Addict
wrote:

Anyway, you've got me curious so I'll figure out what they are.

Cool. Or post a picture (do you have a website, photobucket or something?).
I bet someone will recognize what you have. I wouldn't be surprised if
they're BF taddies though, which are large and some take over a year to
turn to frogs.

I had to go out frog catching last night. I have 3 males in a bucket, that
I think I'll take to school tomorrow. I also had a male & female in another
bucket with the hope I'd get spawn. This morning, since they were both
together I turned them loose in the stock tank w/water cress, so
hopefully.... they'll take the hint.

I did find last night that my frog croaking keychain does work, not only
did it get the males to croak I had a female coming in my direction (that's
how I caught her and put her in the bucket. :-[) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us