Old 14-04-2008, 06:47 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
W Dale W Dale is offline

Default skimmer

Greetings all!
I am ready to "redo" my pond and want to install a skimmer outside the pond.
So far, all I can find are skimmer boxes that want some sort of external
pump. Is there a box out there that can be connected directly into the
lines going into the bio-mech filters? I have seen skimmers in the pictures
of people building ponds and some of them show lines running from the
skimmer to the filters instead of a submersible pump and all.
If you have and DIY ideas, I am open to suggestions!
Thanks for your help.
W. Dale
http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib