Old 14-04-2008, 09:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] fwadams1@gmail.com is offline

Default fruitplants.net

On Apr 10, 4:32 pm, zphysics wrote:
I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

I order grapes from them also. Same as you no shipping dates. After a
couple inquires (3 weeks) I received an e-mail (hotmail) last Friday
asking to confirm my shipping and CC info. I replied with shipping
address and asked them to provide a secure link for CC info. I'm
beginning to wonder, what's up with this business.