Old 14-04-2008, 11:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
paghat[_2_] paghat[_2_] is offline

Default Electric Mower

I briefly owned an electric mower and it was worthless. I forget the
brand. But for rough ground or areas of long grass I think all are likely
to be equally worthless. For a dinnertable sized lawn kept perfectly
manicured at all times an electric would probably do.

The cord was an impossible nuisance as well. You WILL eventually run over
it and sparks will fly. I never used one with a rechargeable battery pack,
though. That'd be essential before I ever even samples the use of one
again, as the cord has GOT to not be there.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com