Old 14-04-2008, 10:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
MadCow MadCow is offline

Default April snow [1/1] [1/1]

In message , Ann
writes
MadCow expounded:

Here's a flavour of it for the rest of the world: the previous Sunday
I'd been sunbathing. My garden was NOT expecting this!

I flatter myself that my abstract study of tulips in my rose bed is
almost Marutchi standard.

Wow, now that train setup is much more elaborate than I thought! Do
you kow this train operator?

No, I was flabbergasted. I blagged my way onto a bus trip organised by
a FOAF because I was bored. Here's the bus, BTW:

And another bridge ("Garden and Woodland Railway") and the turntable -
notice the little door that allows an engine to go inside the house !

--
Sue ];(

Attached Thumbnails
April snow [1/1]-w636burghfield.jpg   April snow [1/1]-w720jubileebridge.jpg   April snow [1/1]-w778turntable.jpg