Old 15-04-2008, 07:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Garden Labeling advice please

On 14/4/08 16:40, in article , "Pat
Gardiner" wrote:

snip
A stationers pointed me to the DYMO range.
http://global.dymo.com/enUS/Labels/default.html

snip
Has anyone tried this system? The output looks very suitable for sticking to
wood, plastic. I can imagine sticking them to tree trunks, trays and plastic
labels.

I can't see where they advertise them as being suitable for gardeners or
where they produce specific labels, which seems odd.

Bob Hobden and I have both said upthread that we've used Dymo labels for our
gardens. They seem to last pretty well.

Perhaps they bring out large red spots on marauding children?

I wish! We had one trying to swing from an empty hanging basket the other
day. I don't know if it's just me but modern parents seem to lack all
responsibility or common sense sometimes!
I do admit to telling one particularly idiotic woman who was allowing her 3
year old to wander alone around the garden, that this is a plant nursery not
a child nursery! I did it politely and with a smile but I think she got the
message!
--
Sacha