Old 15-04-2008, 07:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
MadCow MadCow is offline

Default More Crocuses

In message , Bill R
writes
joevan wrote:
On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:29:51 -0400, Bill R
wrote:

Another picture of Crocuses from my garden.

Nice. I like it better than the other one.

Thank you! Both groups of crocuses are over 20 years old and they need
to be split up but I like the large group of flowers and keep putting
it off. Maybe next year!

Quite right! I have C. tomassinianus in my lawn and I won't be digging
them up ever.

When bulbs want to move they'll let you know by shoving bulbs onto the
surface to get shifted by wind, animals etc. So long as they're
flowering freely you can't go wrong by leaving them to it.

--
Sue ]