Old 15-04-2008, 02:16 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default Azelea Bush

on 4/14/2008 10:31 AM Lorisc said the following:
I planted 2 Azelea Bush last summer. I live in Pgh. PA. Can anyone tell me
when they should start coming back and what they look like for the winter?
I'm afraid they are already dead.

In the NE US, azaleas bloom in late April, early May. The nights around
here have still been below freezing or nearly freezing, and with few
exceptions, the days have been in the 40s and 50s (F) so it may even be
later. There are some small buds just peeking out on some of my azalea
bushes.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY