Old 15-04-2008, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Plant Identification Help

On 15/4/08 08:19, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

In article 1f2a2d49-a211-4304-9101-
, says...
Does anyone know what this type of plant is? We just got this over
the weekend and I would like to find out how best to take care of it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...ant4-08005.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...ant4-08003.jpg

Not a lot to go on! What made you buy it?

Possibly a Prostanthera, do you think, Charlie? Or possibly not! For some
reason I have a mental pic of it with little white flowers but I'm darned if
I know why. Knowing where it came from would help but I'm guessing it might
be a home-grown that's unidentified by its grower.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk