Old 15-04-2008, 05:18 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Hawthorn

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:26:54 -0700, Billy wrote:

Always nice to have a rational discussion. Think I'll go find one. You
know that if it comes down to the mindless level of body counts, the IDF
and the settlers have killed many more Palestinians. The Palestinians
are the resistance in an occupied country, and Israel is taking land by
conquest. Nice touch playing the anti-Semitic card and then wrapping
yourself in your Jewish persona. Problem is I have nothing against Jews
or Christians but I don't support Zionists or the KKK. See you in the
funny papers

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/04/14/8285/

Thanks for the citation, Charlie. Bradley Burston a Senior Editor of
Haaretz.com. Still no word on the "right of return". All problems
will disappear after the "right of return" is assured.
--

Billy

The Murder of Rachel Corrie
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1248.shtml