Old 15-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Deskpilot Deskpilot is offline
Registered User

Question Tomato - "Davington's Epicure"

Many years ago I grew the above variety of tomato from seed purchased in the UK (Dobies Ltd), and for me it was the best flavoured fruit I have ever tasted - sweet, succulent and superb "texture".

Unfortunately, I failed to keep some seed and cannot now source it in the UK although I have seen it for sale on a couple of American sites dedicated to Heritage varieties.

I rather think importing from the USA is forbidden by argricultural regulations and I would be most grateful if anyone can suggest a possible supplier, please.