Old 22-02-2003, 03:51 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Gardening Record Keeping Software

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:05:38 +1300, Kelvyn
wrote:

In article, says...
why?

I found freeware download called 'monsoon' but lost the address....will look for
it again....or you could try 'google' search under 'garden journals' etc
kelvyn.

Kelvyn, thanks. I found it too, but the link to download it
is broken.

I even approached it from several different websites and
always wound up with an unrelated site. My husband looked
at it too (to be sure I wasn't making some mistake) and it's
just not there.....

I did eventually find two shareware programs and downloaded
them for evaluation purposes:

http://www.mygardenjournal.com

http://www.seedplanner.com

I played with SeedPlanner enough to know that it will do the
job I want done (it's an impressive program, IMHO), and have
now registered it ($30) and am awaiting my 'key' to unlock
it (the evaluation version doesn't have full functionality).

I *may* treat myself to MyGardenJournal also, it's a nice
little program - the two programs do different things and
are complementary.

MyGardenJournal has a 30-day evaluation period with full
functionality, so I'll have a while to see if I want it
enough to justify the modest cost ($20).

Cheers,
Pat
--
Pat Meadows