Old 16-04-2008, 04:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Gene Schurg[_2_] Gene Schurg[_2_] is offline

Default Potinara Afternoon Delight 'Magnetism'

I have this plant and it grows like a weed.

I have it in a 10 inch clay pot with a cocohusk/aliflor mix. I had 3 or
4 heads of flowers on it then one more is blooming now as a late
bloomer. I think it got a ribbon at the Richmond Show last month.

Great plant!

I can't explain why it doesn't put roots down into your medium. What
are you potting it in?

Gene