Old 16-04-2008, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant Identification Help

In article ,
says...
On 16/4/08 09:35, in article
,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:
snip

I am wondering if its one of the asparagus family

I think you haven't seen my post that incorporated David Poole's ID of this
plant.
"
"It's a Selaginella - a close relative of the mosses and therefore allied to
the ferns as well. "

I did see it but only after I sent and scrolled down - teach me to be
hasty! by the by I wanted to ask you something Sacha but I have your old
email address can you mail me?
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk