Old 16-04-2008, 05:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Food Riots

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:12:31 -0500, Derald
wrote:

...but to the extent that such riots reduce the Earth's population to a
more sustainable level, in what way could the possibly be considered
"bad" by the doomsayers? Seems to me, they's greet the possibility with
enthusiastic excitement and use every means at their disposal to hasten
the day, doesn't it?

I can't quite grok the tone of your post, but anyone who thinks that
one child dying every two seconds from starvation is a good thing,
needs........(fill in the blank)

Charlie

Some folks don't know that and some don't care. It is good to be the
king is easy to perceive but blowback is something that happens to
someone else. I'm not a karma kind of guy but it still says "Doctor's
without Border's" and "Mercy" make sense till I get a president that I
would like to have dinner with.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA