Old 16-04-2008, 07:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
ATJaguarX ATJaguarX is offline

Default Backyard Landscape Design - anyone interested?

I just recently purchased a new house in a new subdivision and it has
no landscaping (besides a parkway tree provided by the builder). I
have a plat of the land and was wondering if anyone would be
interested (not sure if up and coming landscapers are in this forum)
to design a few landscaping plans for both my front and back yard? I
have some basic input, but besides that, I would be open to
suggestions.

Any questions/thoughts?