Old 16-04-2008, 11:39 PM
B.J.J. B.J.J. is offline
Registered User

Smile Working Garden Watermills

Hi there

I need some feedback on a project we have been working on for about a year. We need to know the popularity that these items would generate if available for sale to the general public. The product in question is a working watermill. Primarily to be used as a garden feature but housing a filtration system for the pond. Watermills to be made in various sizes to suit pond size.

These items will not be mass produced and in many ways will be bespoke and will not be available to Garden Centres etc.

Any comments would be welcome.