Old 17-04-2008, 03:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George[_7_] George[_7_] is offline

Default tips on stopping cat pooing!!!

"Bashy" wrote in message

Hi,

I have a cat that comes into my front garden and poo's on either the
front lawn, or the front flower bed. I have tried everything the garden
centre has to offer - Pellets, lion dung, spray, gel. I have also bought
a sonic sound thing (which kept it away for a day or so, then it did a
poo right in front of it).
I have tried pepper, cocktail sticks and jeyes fluid buried underneath
the compost.
Has anyone got any ideas. I'm going out of my mind!!! Please don't
suggets getting a dog, the wife wouldn't have it.
Who'd have a sodding cat anyway. I suppose it doesn't poo in the owners
garden though.

Cheers

Can't you rent a cat trap from your local humane society? They can then
keep it until the owner collects it or spay/neuter it and put it up for
adoption.