Old 17-04-2008, 07:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default Raised allotment beds

we never use irrigation systems we find we can better manage water
when it is done by hand, so to that end we mulch heavily to minimise
moisture loss from the beds.

we also use our grey water and my wee water on our plants, but we make
our own laundry gel and use an earth friendly dish detergent, and as
we use rainwater all the time we need very little detergent as rain
water is softer.

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:12:38 +0100, mw80
wrote:
snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev