Old 17-04-2008, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default unexpected visitor

On 17/4/08 17:34, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
I'd rather like to put a nightcam out on the field and/or in the garden to
see what patrols through during darkness. Sometimes the dogs wake up
going
mad and barking like maniacs so we suspect foxes or badgers crossing the
lawn.

A friend of ours has one of those night vision telescopes, his was very
expensive but they are coming down in price drastically now, they make pitch
black look like grainy green tinted daylight. Amazing thing for viewing
what's hidden during the hours of darkness.

Yes, it's one of those luxury toys I don't need but I'd really enjoy!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk