Old 18-04-2008, 01:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Suzie-Q Suzie-Q is offline

Default Can this spruce be saved? SMALLER - DCP_0064.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
"Bob Hobden" wrote:

"Rob" wrote..

Just a suggestion if you want help, I presume you have split one photo into
5 bits and posted those seperately so we have to spend time in the
reconstitution of your photo.
Why not just post one reduced size photo of about 500Kb that we can all see
instantly. If you need to show some detail to aid diagnosis then cut and
expand that bit and post that as another separate photo.

--
8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

Attached Thumbnails
Re: Can this spruce be saved? - File 1 of 1 - DCP_0064.jpg (1/5)-dcp_0064.jpg