Old 17-04-2008, 10:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Phal Ken Peterson 'Pimlico' X Dtps Happy King 'Pine Ridge' HCC/AOS

Thanks, Diana. I was just surprised how the pink just about disappeared in
this one and is prevalent in all the others. There always is that blond kid
with brown-haired parents.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Way in the background of the breeding you'll find P. fasciata (yellows)
and P. luedemanniana (for the reds). Of course, there are several more
layers besides those.

I love seeing the varied results within a cross. Just like the differences
between any human siblings. My sisters and I (and my brother) came from
the same parents, but not one of them looks like me. Yet, there are strong
similarites between a couple of the others. And before you yell "Who's yer
daddy?", I resemble my father. LOL!

Diana

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
This is a selection of this cross. Most of the offspring are pinks or
pinks with a little yellow, but this one was strikingly different.
Gary