Old 18-04-2008, 08:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French chris French is offline

Default The FAQs

In message
,
bobharvey writes
I've not noticed a lot of reference to the FAQs lately.
There are a fair number of them, you can start at
http://home.clara.net/tmac/urgring/urgfaqs.htm

Thanks again to our chum Cormaic

And those who wrote the FAQs.

Worth noting though that page is somewhat out of date (as has been
discussed before) re the externally hosted FAQ's.

The ones hosted by Chunky on nugget.demon.co.uk are no longer there and
it's long long time since the Suppliers FAQ was on our old Demon site.
Well it is out there but so out of date. I thought I'd taken it down
until I looked

--
Chris French