Old 18-04-2008, 03:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
eeyore eeyore is offline

Default My spike flowered!!

Folks may remember a while back that I posted about an Orchid of mine that grew a very long spike that then died without any flowers last year. It seemed to be doing the same thing this year. But lo and behold it flowered this year. From my untrained eye it appears the person who identified it as an Encyclia was spot on.

Attached is a photo by the proud Popa. With my shaky hands, small camera, and small flowers, not the clearest shot, but gives you the idea. Thanks to everyone for all your help.

Attached Thumbnails
My spike flowered!!-dsc00162.jpg