Old 18-04-2008, 04:04 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Are water changes really necessary?

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:21:52 EDT, Stephen Wolstenholme
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:58:50 EDT, ~ jan wrote:

I've yet to see a
rain heavy enough to give me overflow here on the East side. ;-) ~ jan

If it doesn't overflow, where does it go? Does all the rainfall
evaporate?

It doesn't overflow because it doesn't rain long enough to bring it up to
the level it would overflow. Now say I'd had filled it all the way full,
and then it rained, yes, I would have overflow. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us