Old 18-04-2008, 01:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
fruitplants.net fruitplants.net is offline

Default fruitplants.net

On Apr 10, 7:32*pm, zphysics wrote:
I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

Hi, as the owner of fruitplants.net. I have viewed recent postings
about the company and would like to respond to them. I apologize to
anyone who has encountered difficulties in the recent past ordering
from fruitplants.net. The company has recently had an issue with the
credit card processor that it is using and some orders have been lost
or canceled. The issue has been amended and all customers are now
once again welcome to place their orders with fruitplants.net. Thank
you