Old 18-04-2008, 01:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gonzo gonzo is offline

Default Which vegetables can be planted this month?

Thanks everyone, you're all so helpful :-D I'm starting the tomatoes
this weekend, but I will probably need to put them in a greenhouse, our
highest summer temps are only around 24C, usually we're lucky with
18-19C I know our climate is terrible!

You can probably grow tomatows outdoors if you:
a) use reinforcing panels to make sturdy cylinders - they end up about
4 feet tall, 16-20 inches circumference.

b) wrap this with clear plastic - et voila, a one-plant greenhouse!