Old 18-04-2008, 02:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Can this spruce be saved? SMALLER - DCP_0064.jpg (1/1)

"Suzie-Q" wrote after
"Bob Hobden" wrote
Just a suggestion if you want help, I presume you have split one photo
into
5 bits and posted those seperately so we have to spend time in the
reconstitution of your photo.
Why not just post one reduced size photo of about 500Kb that we can all
see
instantly. If you need to show some detail to aid diagnosis then cut and
expand that bit and post that as another separate photo.

Thanks for that Suzie-Q.

The tree is badly damaged, although I don't think it's dead, the top and
growing tip certainly are.
You could cut off the dead bits and see what happens, probably just expand
outwards, but it will never look like it should.
Personally I'd either dig it up and treat it as a Bonsai or bin it and
replace.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden