Old 18-04-2008, 12:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Asctm ampullaceum 'Gina' X a. moulmienense 'Christopher'

It's a younger plant but has the same color. I grow Asctm mounted and in a
basket. I think it depends on your preference and watering habits.If you use
a basket, use large chunky stuff that doesn't break down very fast or hold
lots of water. Since the plants are fairly small I use pumice rock where
weight isn't an issue as it might be in a 12 or 14" basket. I use 6" baskets
for single plants which is plenty as they mature. The one in the picture is
an 8" pot because it's a group of 3 siblings.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Nice one Gary, wondering if this one is from the same group as the one I
got from you. (the same age) If so, then
it likes the wooden basket much more! No?
Cheers Wendy
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
Here's a basket of this cross. It's a wonderful middle color between the
two parents. All offspring seem to be this color.
Gary