Old 18-04-2008, 07:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default Thermometer with High and Low suitable to handle water?

I actually could spell thermometer right the first time as well as 'minimum'
and 'maximum' Here's one of the many hits
http://weathertechstore.com/thermome...xmin/index.htm

Val

"Bill" wrote in message

I once had one filled with mercury that moved little metal pointers. I
know HG is out but would like to have similar info. This with out
electricity. Dreaming.

Anything exist?

Bill

Ps While trying to spell Thermometer right I was reminded of Thermin.

Spooky music from late 50's movies. Weird and full of wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJYho56INKU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xb4QTXyNSc&feature=related

This one for Billy and Charlie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0K9BTSgno