Old 18-04-2008, 05:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default surplus lettuce

In article ,
suemack wrote:

'Omelet[_4_ Wrote:
;785124']In article ,
suemack
wrote:
-
Has anyone else had the same problem as me - i sent to what i thought
was a reliable nusery owned by a lady called Nicky! for some Astilbe
Astary seeds - i have spent weeks germinating them and potting them
on
ended up with 285 at a rough count only they turned out to be
lettuces!!!!!!!! All i ended up with was my money back and not even
an
apology!-

Sell it at the local farmers market.

I'd practically kill for organically local grown lettuces...
--

Thanks for suggestion but was so cross yesterday i pulled them all out
and binned them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a waste. :-(

You might consider making Lemonade when life hands you lemons...

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson