Old 18-04-2008, 05:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Books

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:15:41 -0700, Billy
wrote:

The Murder of Rachel Corrie
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1248.shtml

Don't the pictures tell it all?

In article , Diogenes wrote:

No. They are cleverly faked, notably the one about Mohammed Al Dura,
the Palestinian boy allegedly shot by the IDF. Portions of a video
shot by the Palestinian cameraman who staged the shoot for a French TV
station have never been released.

Ignoring the change of subject, your article about Mohammed Al Dura is
a little too polemic to my taste. The article in Wikipedia is more
straight foreword and less partisan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Durrah . What ever the truth,
the fact remains that a child by that name arrived DOA at the Shifa
hospital in Gaza that day, and that the IDF knowingly destroyed the
crime scene. It is "arguable" that what was filmed, was staged.

It's fascinating that the people you list above -- Noam Chomsky (note
spelling), Bishop Tutu, Robert Fisk, and the US General Assembly --
share at least one characteristic: Unrelenting, unreasoning assaults
on Israel.

I guess you can add President Carter to that list as well. Funny how
advocates for equality and justice keep coming out against the Israeli
apartheid policies. The site you listed was also pro-Bush (I can't
believe I wrote his name) but that could have been a momentary lapse of
judgment.
http://politicscentral.com/2006/09/1...l_part_one.php

I somewhat regret having answered, since I don't want to open the
door on another endless discussion on a non-garden-related matter.
But I am not sorry I listed some sources. Perhaps you could seek
enlightenment at the suggested sites?

Diogenes

You are as patronizing as our local "tweaker". Scoring ego points really
can't further conversation. Since you haven't responded to my post, let
me leave you with the "King David Hotel" and Folke Bernadotte. Adieu.

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/