Old 18-04-2008, 02:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf K. Wolf K. is offline

Default I've done it!

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Joan F (MI)" wrote in message
Next get a tripod.

I have one but was trying first without it. When I used the pod I found that
it wobbled too so I took it apart until I couldn't remove any other parts
and found the wobbly bit which I couldn't access. When all else fails ask
Spouse :-)

He said he couldn't do anything with it. I said he'd better.

He did :-) It's now like a rock.

He's gone out now for a remote shutter switch, my mechanical cable shutter
release doesn't work with the DSLR of course! I'm going to have to check all
my mechanical equipment to see what will work and what won't :-(

The shaky hands aren't recent but they're not as bad as they were before the
brain surgery. My (professional) photographer boss would get impatient with
me and say I wasn't concentrating, he felt bad and was very apologetic when
we discovered I had a tumour :-)

Now the memory isn't as good either, probably more to do with age than
anything else. Hours have been spent reading the 'manual' and I understand
everything as I read and practise. In a short time it's gone!

Mary

Seems to me you are doing well despite your health problems. Good for
you! And best wishes for the future.

--
wolf k.