Old 18-04-2008, 09:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Can this spruce be saved? - File 1 of 1 - DCP_0064.jpg (1/5)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:00:11 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Joan F (MI)" wrote ...
There's a setting in OE to break or not, it's at Tools, Accounts, (News
Account), Properties, Advanced. In OE, however, you have to combine and
decode manually although it does seem to assemble the parts in mail.

I'd forgotten about that, thanks, but will leave well alone, don't want my
photos broken up. :-)

The files are broken up and then rejoined at the receivers end. Large
files can't be sent unless in packets or something like that. Agent
forte automatically rejoins the files and your first post came through
fine for me. It is not anything you did but the way of Usenet. That is
why OE as a newsreader is not the best thing.