Old 18-04-2008, 10:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Joan F \(MI\)[_36_] Joan F \(MI\)[_36_] is offline

Default Can this spruce be saved? - File 1 of 1 - DCP_0064.jpg (1/5)

The size problem occurs at the news or mail server, some are set to not
accept individual messages above a certain size. This limit has been raised
on a lot of servers now that broadband is so widespread.

Everything on the internet is sent in packets.
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/question525.htm