Old 18-04-2008, 10:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default B digbyana 'Laura' X B.d. 'Mrs Chase'

Thanks for the compliments and don't forget to add Photoshop to your
collection. Or was it Physan? Whatever, they both work wonders on spots.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Your pictures always give me hope. I've taken on another collection, and
soon my GH will be as filled as your's is. I hope I can keep mine as
clean (and spot free) as yours is.

K Barrett

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
I was thrilled when good ol' digbyana dished up 3 great flowers. They were
all about 4-5 days apart and lasted almost a month. Fantastic!!
Gary