Old 19-04-2008, 04:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] socalforever@gmail.com is offline

Default fruitplants.net

On Apr 18, 8:01*am, "fruitplants.net" wrote:
Hi, as the owner of fruitplants.net. *I have viewed recent postings
about the company and would like to respond to them. *I apologize to
anyone who has encountered difficulties in the recent past ordering
from fruitplants.net. *The company has recently had an issue with the
credit card processor that it is using and some orders have been lost
or canceled. *The issue has been amended and all customers are now
once again welcome to place their orders with fruitplants.net. *Thank
you

This is great news and great customer service!