Old 20-04-2008, 03:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default blue-lip chysis 19 flowers!!

Here is that C.bractescens v.coerulea fully opened. Unfortunately I
don't live in a city with a judging center and I work weekends. So
despite the declaration of a judge in our society at our meeting this
Thursday that if it were at judging it surely would be awarded, it won't
be because it can't go. I have noticed now that it is fuly open, on some
of the flowers if one looks very, very closely in the right light there
is the faintest blue blush ('fingernail') which almost looks like just a
shadow, on most of the petals. So I though I'd share it on the net
before going in to work today.

Attached Thumbnails
blue-lip chysis 19 flowers!!-bractescenscoeruleafull.jpg