Old 21-04-2008, 01:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
brian mitchell brian mitchell is offline

Default Wonderful example of PC interference and down turn in the standard of education

"'Mike'" wrote:

So you feel that these other issues are more important than Maths?

Personally I feel that just about everything is more important than
maths. I need an abacus to add up two plus two and I have to say I've
never found this to be a serious disability.

I don't think so and I feel that the 'example' is very typical of how
we are
ignoring the basics and it is down to Political Correctness.

Ranting hardens the brain. I have resolved to take all my stiff opinions
and use them as garden stakes. They're no good for anything else.

Even others subscribing to the thread failed to pick up the message. Are
they PC Brainwashed as well?

As well as whom?